Reasons To Join Us
Exceptional Work Environment
- free underground parking that is located in the city of Bad Godesberg surrounded with numerous shopping options
- an outdoor terrace
- A convenient distance to the train station within a range of 10 minutes by walking
- ergonomic designed workplace space
- laptops availability
- unrestricted choice of working with variant operating systems.
- Regular team meetings
- modern communication tools
- fitness studio at a reduced price
- flu vaccination
- a private company doctor
- relaxation room equipped with a massage chair and convenient workstations
- kicker tournaments
- BBQs in our outdoor terrace
- team events like Christmas and summer parties as well as running contests.
- freely accessible break room
- Flat rates of drinks, tea, coffee and fresh fruits
- reduced lunch prices
- kitchen appliances like a microwave, oven and fridge.
Great Development Environments
Apprenticeships & Studies
Your Future in Focus
The dual study program in Business Informatics
In cooperation with the Europäischen Fachhochschule (EUFH) in Brühl, Germany, we are offering a dual study program in the field of Business Information Systems. The course is structured with a period of study which is 6 semesters, whereby the fifth semester is fulfilled abroad. During the study course, students will be offered an exchanging opportunities between the theoretical studies and practical on-site-training for a duration of 3 months. With ip.labs you will learn everything needed about IT project management and will have an insight into our different team operations.
If you have any questions regarding studies or the application process, please contact our colleague Manuela Ramirez.
Apprenticeships at ip.labs
We offer variant IHK certified apprenticeships in almost all our departments. For current job vacancies please have a look at the section concerned with Available Vacancies. Your apprenticeships in ip.labs are there for you to make sure you can develop and progress in your apprenticeship in accordance with your school requirements.
Your application should include: a cover letter, in which you introduce yourself and explain the motivation for your application and salary expectations and your possible starting date, a clearly structured CV, job references as well as copies of the important credentials like diploma, training certificates, undergraduate/graduate degrees, internship and apprenticeships certificates.
Additionally, if you are applying for a position as a software developer or media designer, please send us a sample of your work for review, for instance your own programming code or design layout.
Due to practical reasons, we would like you to apply only via email or the online form. Kindly send all your documents as an attached PDF and avoid copy-pasting them in the body of your email.